Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mortals where do we begin? What shall we believe in?

A lot of people wait until they need God to pray, others need to tell people that they pray or believe in God thinking that their sins will go away. Others hide behind the bible or religion to erase their bad deeds. I do not live the bible, I learn from it. I thank God every day and remember him every day, not only when I need him. I ask for forgiveness if I have unconsciously sinned.  I was not there when God created earth,or humans. I was not there when they wrote the bible or crucified Jesus, therefore, I as well as many, is innocent of whatever sins that  I have committed. I see so many posts of pictures and images of Jesus, but is that the picture of the real Jesus? Yet the bible says something about not loving images. I do not want to be rude or criticize, I love Jesus even if I never met him, but because it is written that he sacrificed his life for his fellow humans. So many different religions, each criticizing the other. The Media  with their news about the Mayans, scared the hell out of many when they said the world is ending. Many even spent millions to build underground shelters. Now the media is trying to scare us saying that  Aliens were, and will be here. What is the new generation of children going to believe? I believe that we were brainwashed. I believe in what I see and have felt. I have felt God and my Goddess, and guardians. elements of earth, air, fire and water. But yet many call people like me witches.
I have read that witches were burned in the past, only because humans were to ignorant or dumb or were brainwashed to believe that witches are evil.  I have also seen so many fill a Facebook page about prayers, different pictures of Jesus. I call them fanatic who are afraid that death is near and they have nothing to hang on to but their believes. Yes, it is beautiful to believe, but trying to convince yourself that you believe is something else, I call that doubt.
Now I see different things on the TV history network, now it is about how the world will have visitors from another planet, or trying to tell us that maybe the Gods our ancestors saw were aliens and we call them Gods. 
I know that we humans have  a mark on the palm of our hands. It is an "M" Meaning Mortals. Meaning that we will all die at one time or another.





No comments:

Post a Comment