Friday, October 5, 2012

Peace at last

God has given me my baby girl back. Now there is  peace between my children and I. I love them all with all my heart. Tough love hurts, but it has to be given. Now we all understand each other. I also went to see my friend Kitty. I did not want her to die without us getting together one more time. We wanted to do so much, but we both cannot do much walking, but we did spend time together. All is good now.  I have always said, never wait for the end, it might be too late. Families and true friends should do every thing they want to do together so there will be no regrets.  Now I can continue my writing. I have so much to write about. My new book,a Novel, "ETERNAL LOVERS." I am sending to the publisher. Now I will be writing AS  THE CHAT TURNS. It is about old chatters who have been together and have helped each other from 1999 to present. If you want something done do it yourself, for only you knows exactly what you want. I always go for what I want and  succeed, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment