Saturday, February 3, 2018

My 76th Birthday

76 years ago, January 27, 1942  at 12: a.m. a baby girl was born. She grew up being told by her mother. that a girl was never wanted. Her mommy always said until days before she died, that she never wanted to have girls only boys. The little girl grew up, survive her arduous life, hungry for the love of her mommy.   She could not mourn her dead Mother, she gave all her love to her daughter and sons. Her daughters were also very distant from her, and for unkown reasons. One day a beautiful little girl who became  her  sunshine, was born. Then 5 wonderful grandsons were born, who gave her life and a meaning and a will to live. Years after a great-granddaughter, sunshine of her sunshine and a 6th grandson were born. Today they have once again given  her a will to live after she gave up on life before going through surgery. Opening her eyes ,,to see those wonderful sweet grands and great-grands, was the sunshine she needed. Today is not her 76th birthday but her first birthday  in life, next to a wonderful caring husband, and loving grandkids. This is Ruth Minerva’s birthday, my birthday, God bless my grandchildren, once again I live for me, Marco, and them. I know I have more children,  I  love them all, but actions speak better than words, and they have shouted their feelings with their actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment